This clarification text has been prepared in order to ensure that the personal data shared by our visitors (“Visitor”) who have access to the website www.kitokogroup.com belonging to Kitoko Aydınlatma ve Mühendislik İnşaat A.Ş. (“Company”) during their visits to this site and with the contact form are processed in accordance with the Constitution of the Republic of Turkey and the international conventions to which our country is a party regarding human rights and the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“LPPD”), in particular the relevant legislation and the decisions of the Personal Data Protection Board, and that they can use the rights of the relevant persons whose data are processed effectively. All personal data shared with the Company may be processed in accordance with the law, in connection with our activities and service purposes and in a measured manner and within the scope of the principles stipulated in Article 4 of the LPPD.
2. Purposes of Processing of Personal Data
However, your Personal Data shall be processed for the purpose of:
• Responding to the requests of the Visitors who submit a contact form via our website,
• Ensuring the security of our website,
• Fulfillment of the Company’s legal obligations,
• Resolution of future legal disputes,
• Protecting and exercising the rights granted to the Company on the legal basis, in accordance with the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the LPPD.
3. Transfer of Your Personal Data
However; your Personal Data shall be transmitted to:
• Authorized official institutions and organizations and private persons legally authorized for the purpose of fulfilling the legal obligation or establishing, exercising or protecting the rights of the Company;
• The relevant judicial authorities in order to carry out or ensure the follow-up of judicial processes, within the framework of the procedures and principles stipulated in the relevant legislation and in accordance with the conditions and purposes of transferring the personal data specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the LPPD.
4. Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data is processed electronically and by automated means, provided that it is included in the contact forms and the IP and MAC addresses are recorded.
The legal reasons for the processing of your personal data in question by the Company are the exceptions of the explicit consent specified in the second paragraph of Article 5, subparagraphs ç, e and f of the LPPD. Your personal data are collected by our Company in accordance with all kinds of legislation in force for the specified legal reasons and for the purposes specified in Articles 2 and 3 of this Disclosure Text.
5. Rights of the Data Subject set out in Article 11
You can apply to the company in order to exercise your rights regulated in Article 11 of the KVKK in accordance with the “Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller”, via firstname.lastname@example.org _mail address and Ayazağa Mah. Mimar Sinan Sok. No:21 Seba Office Boulevard D Blok Kat:11 Daire 78-79 Sarıyer/İstanbul, TURKEY.
APPLICATION TO THE DATA CONTROLLER
1. Application Method
You can forward your requests regarding your personal data to Kitoko Aydınlatma ve Mühendislik İnsaat A.S. (“Company”), the data controller, within the scope of your rights under Article 11 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law”).
Written Application; You can communicate your request to be made by mail within the scope of the Law, in wet signed form or through Notary Public, Ayazaga Mah. Mimarsinan Sok. No:21 Seba Office Boulevard D Blok Kat:11 Daire 78-79 Sarıyer/İstanbul, TURKEY.
Application with Registered Electronic Mail (KEP); You can also forward your request for written information within the scope of the Law to the Company at KEP address email@example.com.
Application by Email; You can forward your requests to be made within the scope of the Law through your e-mail address registered in our system or your e-mail address not registered in our system so that we can confirm your identity from the Company’s e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Application Form
Please download and fill out the application form in the link below to contact the data controller and send it to the data controller with one of the methods mentioned above.
Click here to download the Data Subject PDPL Application Form.
This Explicit Consent Text has been prepared in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and within the scope of the issues explained in detail in the Disclosure Text, in order to document whether you consent to the processing of your personal data. Please click here to review our lighting text.
As the data controller, we process the e-mail address you have provided in case you wish to contact us and to submit your requests, requests and complaints with the methods specified in the Clarification Text.